Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Use-It-All Blog Challenge

The kids are headed back to school (or already in school),
so it's time to get back into some Challenges!
If this is your first time doing a CBJ Challenge,  here's how it works:

You'll have until the last day of the month to complete your page and have it uploaded it to my
Created by Jill Challenge Gallery HERE
(all pages must be saved as jpgs and resized to 600 x 600 px at 72 dpi and must be less than 250kb in size)
The winning layout (picked randomly) AND of a $5 coupon to my store, will be announced by the 3rd of October here on the Blog and on my Facebook Page

**Here are the rules for this month's Challenge**
1. Create a page using EVERYTHING in the mini kit provided below
2. You must use all 3 papers and 6 elements provided...nothing extra
3. Templates are NOT to be used
4. You may add titles and journaling
And the most important rule of all.....
5. Have fun!

Easy right?

Here's the kit you'll be using this month:
(you may have it already....this was a Newsletter Freebie back in January...if not...grab it and join in!)
Download it HERE 

A little inspiration to get you started:
from CTM Kristina
 from CTM Lori B
 from CTM Tracy
 And if you love this freebie...you'll love the rest of the Collection!
On sale all month for 25% OFF HERE

I hope you enjoy this month's challenge!
I can't wait to see your pages!!!

Don't forget to upload them HERE by September 30th!

Have fun and Good Luck!

4 comments:

Libby Wiers said...

I downloaded the kit and did a layout. Novice attempt at a layout without a template. Not sure about the sizing thing, but I did get it compressed to under 250kb, just not in a way that I could do the 600x600 with 72dpi specification. I hope it will work.

Lana said...

I loved doing this challenge.... posted in your gallery. Here is the link...

http://pickleberrypop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=130736&nocache=1

Sangha said...

Hi, I downloaded the mini kit and I made a layout with it. My first attempts at making layouts. Thank you for this kit and the opportunity. I finished the layout long time back but didn't know how to post it. So I have become a member of the site and have posted in the gallery. Your critiques on the layout will be welcome.

here is the link http://pickleberrypop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=131483&title=first-taste-of-ocean&cat=991

biche57 said...

yessssssssssss just in time ))))
here's mine http://pickleberrypop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=131559&title=b57-youremakingmeblushbycbjweb&cat=991
thanksssssssssssss for all !!......

Post a Comment