Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kudos to CTM Kristina plus a celebratory special!

First let me say that I have the most amazing Creative Team!
They bring my designs to life in so many ways I'm consistently rendered speechless.
(like that happens a lot!) 

There's nothing like seeing their pages featured at gallerystandouts.com
or splashed across the home page at Pickleberrypop as the Layout of the Week!

This week was a super special for my CT Kristina!
Not only was her layout "pointed at" in Gallery Standouts for August 29th but the same page was chosen as LOTW at Pickleberrypop!
Look how adorable this is!
Kristina used my Keep It Simple 1 Kit for this page and in honor of her double whammy,
I'm putting both Keep It Simple 1 & Keep It Simple 2 Kits PLUS the Keep It Simple Basics 
on sale for 50% OFF through Sunday, September 6th!
Everything coordinates beautifully and the BEST part?  It's all created in a neutral palette of creams, tans, browns and charcoal so it's truly a digi-stash stretcher!
Grab these amazing packs HERE

I hope you enjoy this Collection!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment