Thursday, September 10, 2015

BRAND NEW TODAY! Blendits Layered Template 13 + CT POW!!

Another FABULOUS template to add to your collection!

Your artsy pages are just moments away when you grab one of these!
So simple to use and so many variations within one template!
(You'll find a number of tutorials right HERE on my Blog)
Totally fun and completely addicting! 
Take a look at some of the pages from my amazing Creative Team
using various Kits and Collections from my store!
All Blendits Templates come in your choice of .PSD, .TIFF, PNGS and PAGE so there's always a template that's right for your program!
On sale now in my PBP Store!

Check out all of the Blendits Layered Templates HERE

New CT POW is this weekend!
Sharon chose my ISO: Peace Within Collection!
Grab the Kit & Extra Packs for 40% OFF through Sunday right HERE!

More news....
and this month's Challenge is underway!
Get the details on how you can win a $5 coupon to my store by joining in on the Challenge HERE
Have a wonderful weekend ahead and get ready...
the September Pickle Barrel starts next Friday!

Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment