Friday, January 16, 2015

$1 Packs???? It's Pickle Barrel Time!!!!

Hooray!
My very first Pickle Barrel is happening now at Pickleberrypop and I am so excited to bring you some amazing packs for just $1 each this weekend!!!

This amazing event runs from 12pm EST today through midnight Monday!
3 1/2 days to take advantage of these amazing deals!

Mix and match to create your own unique Bundle or choose the 1 Click Gets All 6 (as well as a FWP) for just $6 and you have absolutely EVERYTHING to create amazing traditional OR art journaling pages!
Take a look!
Each pack just $1!

Take a look at some amazing inspiration using bits and pieces for all of the packs!
 Gorgeous right?
You definitely don't want to miss this collection!
If you are a Newsletter Subscriber you'll also receive these adorable Bottle Caps!
(Not a Subscriber yet?  Sign up HERE)
I hope you enjoy my very first Pickle Barrel!

Here are a few more things I added this week that you may or may not have seen!
Kits & Extra Packs are 25% OFF, Bundles are 35% OFF!
 See everything in my PBP Store HERE
Of course if you create anything with any of my products, please upload your pages to my PBP Gallery HERE
(you never know....you may be end up with a coupon to my store!)

Big things are coming your way so stay tuned and have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment