Friday, October 9, 2015

October PBP Recipe Card Challenge!

We're doing things a little different this month!

I thought that a Recipe Card Challenge would be perfect with the holidays just around the corner!
(and who wouldn't want a collection of tried and true family favorites to add to your recipe box!)

So here's how this month's Challenge will work!

1. Download this basic 4 x 6 index card HERE to use as the base for your recipe design!
(.psd and .png files included in the download)
 2. Pick one of your family's FAVORITE holiday recipes and create your card on the original size template you downloaded
It's completely up to you whether you want to decorate your recipe card.
(please use only Created by Jill products if you do)
3. When your card is finished,  you need to do 2 things:
-Save the original (4x6, 300 dpi flattened jpg) and email it to me at createdbyjillscraps@gmail.com
with the Subject Line: October Recipe Card Challenge
-Now, once you've emailed it...resize it to 600 px wide at 72 dpi and upload your card to my Challenge Gallery HERE

So why am I sending it to you, you ask?
Because at the end of the challenge I will zip up all of the delicious recipes
(at their full printable size) and post them for you to download!

So not only will someone be randomly chosen to win a $5 coupon to my store...but everyone will have (I'm hoping) some amazing new recipes to try out this holiday season!

Here are few mouthwatering examples from my Creative Team:
From Kristina's kitchen:
 From LoriB's Kitchen:
 From Sonya's Kitchen:
 From Trace's Kitchen:
 Here's one from my kitchen!
I can't wait to see your family favorites!

Don't forget to email me your full-size recipe cards HERE and upload your 600px (72 dpi) version to the Challenge Gallery HERE

Deadline for emailing and uploading your recipes is October 31st!

I hope you have fun with this month's Challenge!

If you have any questions...feel free to email me HERE

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oooooh, so excited to be getting everyone's at the end! :D

Post a Comment