Monday, October 19, 2015

Creative Team Call

I'm looking for some talented page artists to join my absolutely amazing team!

If you have an artsy (yet traditional) flair and love creating beautiful pages with my products,
can meet deadlines and are comfortable not using templates...
I want to hear from you!

Requirements:
- 1-2 layouts per new release (2-3 per month)
- Post layouts in at least 3 open Galleries in addition to my Stores and Facebook Page
- Promoting my designs via social media
(Facebook, Pinterest,  PBP Facebook Page & ScrapStacks (optional)
- Be active in my super friendly, laid back CT Group
- Can commit to at least 6 months
 *please consider your current CT requirements before applying**
In return you'll get the use of my products for free and an amazing team to work with!
**this call is only for layout artists...we cannot accept Designers**

If you are new to my products and want to take a look...just click on either of my stores on the right or just browse through this Blog!
If this sounds like something for you, please fill out the CT application HERE 

I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment