Friday, March 6, 2015

Get artsy with the Artistically Speaking Collection + CT POW!

I've moved another wonderful collection into my Pickleberrypop Store!
2 amazing kits, 6 Extra Packs and 1 super Bundle with a FWP!
Both Kits & all Extra Packs are 25% OFF through next Thursday.

Take a look!
Save even more money when you purchase the bundle for 40% OFF
and get an adorable pack of Baby Clusters by CTM Saskia FREE!!
(Newsletter Subscribers will be receiving an EXTRA 25% OFF Coupon towards this Bundle
so make sure to sign up HERE and never miss another Exclusive goodie!)
Here's a little inspiration for you!
The possibilities with this Collection are endless!
Artsy....traditional....art journaling!
I'd love to see the pages you create with this collection or any of my other products!
Just upload a 600 x 600 px version to my Gallery HERE for a chance to win a $5 to my store!
(one winner will be chosen each month!)

Here's a little coordinating freebie for you from CTM Saskia
 Download it HERE
I hope you enjoy this wonderful collection! 
See it all HERE
Please check your stash first!  This collection was previously released in early 2014.

Now for this week's CT POW (Pick-of-the-Week) from CTM Nancy!
A gorgeous kit with a vintage flair!
You can grab this kit for 45% OFF HERE
Have a super weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment