Sunday, February 1, 2015

You're Making Me Blush! A FWP Collab with AnnaBV + Extras, Special Newsletter Exclusives and a 1 day only Featured Designer Sale!!!!

I'm sooooooooo excited!!!
Today is a great day!!!

Not only is it the release of my collaboration with AnnaBv for the February Pickled Pairs
FWP Collab, but we're also the Featured Designers today as well!
(what a way to start the month!)
What does that mean??
For 1 day only...all of my Kits and Extra Packs are 40% OFF!
(Anna's too!)
You can visit my store HERE and Anna's HERE
AND....if you purchase $15 or more today, you'll receive an EXTRA 10% OFF your order which will be applied at checkout...you don't have to do a thing!

So back to Pickled Pairs...what are they you ask??
Let me explain!
One of the things at Pickleberrypop is their Pickled Pairs!
(it's all about the pickle, right?)

2 Designers are paired up to create a kit that you get for FREE just by spending $10 or more through February 19th!

When I came on in January I was told I would be paired (right off the bat, mind you), with a Designer I've admired...the lovely AnnaBV!
Not only is she talented but it gave me a chance to actually "meet her" and work WITH her on a project!  (which I thought was WAY cool!)

Well, we decided to have a little fun with this palette after we created the Collab and we each created our own Extra Packs to coordinate with this gorgeous Collab!

So first....let me show you the Collab that's FREE with any purchase of $10 or more!
 Here are a few pages my Creative Team came up with using this gorgeous kit!
(I just love the peach and the blue!)

Now for the fun stuff!!!!
**The EXTRAS!!!!**

Here are my coordinating packs (and yes...a Bundle too!)
Each of these packs are 40% OFF TODAY ONLY!!
(tomorrow they'll be on sale for 25% OFF)
Save 45% OFF TODAY ONLY on the Bundle!
Here's a little eye candy for you!
Grab these fabulous packs in my store HERE

Now for Anna's Extras!!
(also on sale for 40% OFF TODAY ONLY!)
And here's Anna's Bundle!
(45% OFF today!)
Visit Anna's Store to grab these goodies!

But WAIT....there's MORE!!!!

Anna and I created super special coordinating mini kits just for our Newsletter Subscribers!
Sign up for my Newsletter HERE & Anna's HERE to get these amazing EXCLUSIVE Freebies!
Here's a closer look:
(from me!)
(from Anna!)
Isn't this an amazing Collection (Collab included!!)

Don't forget....our Featured Designer Sale lasts until midnight tonight....but just in case you miss it...
our You're Making Me Blush Extras will be on sale for 25% OFF & our Bundles will be on sale for 30% OFF through February 19th!

Anna and I both hope you love this Collection as much as we do!

Have a super weekend!!!

Visit my Store
Visit Anna's Store

No comments:

Post a Comment