Friday, February 6, 2015

New Releases for February 6th, NEW CTM Pick of the Week & LOTS of goodies!

Happy Friday everyone!!

What a crazy week it's been!
I'm sooooo looking forward to the next few days so I can concentrate on getting some BRAND NEW products finished up for you!!!

I'm still restocking my new store and I thank you for your patience!!!

This week I've added 2 more collections, Blendits Layered Template 4 and I've bundled Templates 1-4!
(make sure you check your stash before purchasing!) 

This first Collection is awesome!!  The colors are a true digi-stash stretcher because they're neutrals
(and neutrals go with EVERYTHING!!)
 Choose from 2 coordinating Kits, the Bundle... OR mix and match the Element and Paper Packs to create your own kit!
See the whole Keep It Simple Collection HERE
*First Freebie Alert*
Grab these fun torn paper bits from my Pinterest Freebies Board!
Moving on.....

My Life Is... Collection is perfect for capturing the good (and maybe the not so good) moments in life.
Bursting with color and loaded with fun papers, elements and accents as well as some cool Extra Packs and a Bundle (to save you money of course!)
See the Life Is Collection HERE
  
*More Freebies*
You can download these fun Baby Clusters by CTM Saskia HERE

If you are a Newsletter Subscriber you'll be receiving the 2nd set of Baby Clusters by Saskia!

And if you head over to my Pinterest Freebies Board you can grab these artsy Journal Cards from me!
I've also added Blendits Layered Template 4 to my store this week as well as Bundled up Templates 1 - 4 for those of you who want to get started making amazing artsy pages!
(WARNING: these are highly addictive!)
 
Grab the new template HERE
(check your stash first as these were previously released in my old stores!)
Grab the Bundle HERE

Here's something new I started this week!
I asked my Creative Team what their favorite Kit or Collection was, so now each week I'll be featuring one of their choices at a great discount!
This week's pick is from CTM Mary-Lynne with her favorite:
On sale for 45% OFF through next Friday!
You will love all the goodies inside (plus there's a FWP as well!)
6 full packs for just $10.58!
Pick  up this Bundle HERE

Finally....my You're Making Me Blush Extra Packs are still on sale through the 19th!
35% OFF the Bundle and 25% OFF all Packs
All packs are created to coordinate with my February Pickled Pairs FWP Collab with AnnaBV!
Free with any $10 purchase through February 19th!
See them all HERE

Well I think that's about it for this week!!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment