Friday, January 9, 2015

New Releases at Pickleberrypop for January 9th + Freebies!

My work in progress continues!
 
It's so hard to choose what to add each week so once again I've added a little bit of everything to my Pickleberrypop Store!

Save 35% OFF these 3 wonderful Bundles for a Limited Time!
Kit(s) and Extra Packs are 25% OFF.

Have I Told You Lately - Fusion Collection is packed with love and affirmation!
 Have kids, tweens or teens?  Then this is a MUST HAVE!
 A palette that will truly brighten your day!
(how can one NOT smile looking at these colors!)
Also new to my shop this week (and 25% OFF):
Snuggle up with this new kit!
If you became addicted to my Blendits Layered Template 1 last week....
now you can add Template 2 to your stash!
(don't forget....there are a few tutorials to get you started HERE)
These MaskIts are so much fun to work with!
They're HUGE!
(but of course you can always resize down!)
I have a little freebie for you that coordinates with the Color Me Happy Collection!
Who can't use just a few more papers, right?
Download these HERE

You'll also find some cool Whatever, Mom! - Mishmashed Edges Freebie in my 
Whatever, Mom! Album on my Facebook Page
(just click on Photos and go to Albums!)
If you haven't subscribed to my Newsletter, now is a great time to join!
Subscribers will receive an extra 25% OFF their cart total this week!
Sign up HERE

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment