Thursday, January 29, 2015

1/29: This Week's New Releases at Pickleberrypop (& Freebies!)!

Hi everyone!!!

I've moved another one of my favorite collections into my store this week!
When it was first released last fall, it came to you in the form of mini kits....NOW....everything has been put together into 1 gorgeous kit and 2 extra packs!
(make sure to check your stash to see if you have this already!)

This collection is all about capturing those special moments in life.
Filled with a great mix of traditional and artsy papers and elements with lots of fun word bits,
glitter bits and gesso accents to make your pages come alive!
This Moment - Fusion Kit, Blendits and Mishmashed Edges packs are 25% OFF through next week!
Save 35% OFF the Bundle!

Take a look!
(these Blendits are really super cool for clipping photos and papers to!)
Clip papers or play around with your blending modes to achieve amazing effects!
(I'm a bit fan of Soft Light)
As always you can save money and when you grab the Bundle!
Here are just a few of the gorgeous pages from my amazing Team!
What's a collection without a few coordinating goodies?
Newsletter Subscribers will be receiving these fun Big Confetti Scatters this week as well as a
25% OFF coupon!
Pinterest Fans can grab this pack of coordinating Washi Tape off of my Freebies Board!
This 3rd freebie is from my very own Cluster Queen, CTM Saskia!
Grab these HERE
 I hope you enjoy this collection!
Stay tuned....I've got something special coming February 1st that includes an incredible
Newsletter Exclusive you don't want to miss!
Sign up today HERE

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you for the sweet freebies Jill :)

Post a Comment