Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's Gotta Grab It Time + New Freebie

Are you ready for yet another AMAZING
Gotta Grab It Event??
This month I have 8 amazing packs for you!
(including 2 new packs you have never seen before!)

Whether you enjoy traditional digital scrapbooking or Art Journaling, you'll find something that fits your unique style in this Collection!
Mix and match for just $1 each to create your own unique bundle....


...or grab all 8 with my
 See the whole Collection HERE
And now for a little GORGEOUSNESS from my
oh-so-talented Creative Team:
How about a freebie?
This gorgeous frame was created by CTM Melly!
(download it right here)
I hope you enjoy this new collection and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the awesome freebies. I love the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for all of these great freebies. Love this collection.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete