Friday, August 1, 2014

It's FINALLY here!!!! Time for the Digiscrap Parade!

Welcome to the August Digiscrap Parade!
I am SO honored to be guesting this month in this fabulous parade!!!
It's such a thrill to be in the company of such amazing designers!
Well the wait is over and the parade has begun!
Get ready to pick up some wonderful goodies from 52 Designers!
You've just come from Melissa Bennett's Page and now you are HERE!!!
Here's my contribution to this wonderful parade!
(it's hosted here and on my Facebook Page as well)
Make sure to read all the way through because I have some BONUS goodies for you as well!
(Just click the image to download!)
Here's a little inspiration from my Creative Team!
What's better then 1 freebie?
How about 2 more!!!
Sign up for my Newsletter HERE and get these 3 Baby Clusters and a gorgeous Stacker!
I hope you enjoy this mini kit and everything on the parade route!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Your next stop is Rachael's Scraps Facebook Page or Blog!


7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for providing an alternate download on your blog for those of us who don't "do" Facebook; I SO appreciate it!! Love your contribution to the Parade; but then I'm already a huge fan of yours! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog train kit, love all of it, especially your hand drawings on the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your wonderful Authentic contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your portion on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete