Saturday, February 8, 2014

FABULOUS New Group Therapy Collection and LOTS of goodies!

I'm so excited about my new Group Therapy collection at my DSA Store this month for a few reasons:

Reason 1: Love love love the colors!!!
Reason 2: There are 13 packs that you can mix and match for only $1.29 each
Reason 3: There are 4 Bundles to choose from at 40% OFF!

Take a look!



And check out these Bundles I've made for you!!

The Elements Bundle
The Papers Bundle
The Extras Bundle
The "Get It All" Bundle

These Bundles are a HUGE savings at 40% OFF!!

Take a peek at the versatility of this Collection!


See the whole collection HERE

And now for some great Freebies!!

When you spend 5.99 you'll receive this AMAZING cluster pack!

And don’t miss getting a ton of free layout inspiration plus a look at everything in this month’s product collection with our free Group Therapy | From My Window Catalog & Idea Book available to our newsletter subscribers. 

PLUS this month, our subscribers are being treated to a free template set, which can be downloaded from inside the e-zine.

Sign up for the e-zine HERE


Now for some more goodies!!!

Speaking of templates....my wonderful CTM Nat made this one for you!
Just click to download!


Head over to my Facebook Page and snag these adorable Baby Clusters 1 and 2 from ACTM, Saskia!
Newsletter Subscribers will receive Baby Clusters 3 & 4 to complete the set!
Not yet a subscriber....sign up HERE for exclusive goodies, new product information and special
Subscriber Only coupons!

I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I enjoyed creating it!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the beautiful freebies ... I love the colors; especially those little blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collection! Thank you for all the lovely freebies!

    Su

    ReplyDelete